Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

mint

this is quality ^_^ does the front page justice :D unluck other crappy animations <cough sonic cough> :P

seriously playable :P similar to the whole yeti sports thing but far more brutal and fun >_<

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

locks up :S

erm got to the 1st unrelated question and got it right, then it locked up :S tried with numerous combos and it still sits at the 'press this to go back' bit however many times i press/force it to play etc
yes i did download it all -_-;;

btw that girl from chase the hottie is to die for ;)

The-WalrusZ responds:

Sorry bout that. I had a little trouble with this game for some reason. There are just so many frames, and so many scenes. I've got different right/wrong responses for each question, and 30 questions. Plus, I did it all in 'stream', not 'event', so the frames were very long. I actually had to go in and cut them down, because the game was not working for me. You probably just need a really updated machine to play this? I dunno.

Mario &amp;amp; Sonic's Oddysey Mario & Sonic's Oddysey

not bad

See the below guy he says everything i was gonna,
i think you need to improve.
the hearts there, but man dont use that midi so darn much :P

The-Rifleman responds:

Yeah i admit i was a little abusive on that midi but it was the only one that i had.My computer got probs i lost all of them :(

Clubby The Seal Clubby The Seal

Surely this has a history

I'm sure ive seen this before...Clubby the seal......wasnt he a spectrum game?
FEATURING 8 NEW COLOURS?
or sumthign like that :P

nice flash btw

Fire Man - Incoming Storm Fire Man - Incoming Storm

man this is impressive!

this is probably the closest thing (i know most people have said this but IT NEEDS TO BE STRESSED) to megaman in flash! the only gripe i had with it is that you couldn't slide down walls :P how ACE!

Stick Figure Suicide Stick Figure Suicide

DIE STICKS!

This rules! Its odd how killing stick men is so fun!

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

What the world coming too?

Funnyest thing in ages, damn impossible though. Gotta dig the music oh and how do you get past amy?